Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dont wanna be right

I hate being right.

OK not really, but sometimes I just can't afford to be right, I don't want to be! And those are the times I tend to be right... to the letter.

So now that I'm right, what should I do about it?
That's the question.
Since I thought of this before it happened, I should have a plan right?...wrong!
I don't. And since I don't have a plan, I wing it, and I mess up a little.

It doesn't seem to matter. They don't seem to notice, or maybe they just don't care.
That's fine, this too will pass, wont it?
But with every time I'm right, its like a stake to this,this...whatever the hell this is. And every thrust murders it slowly.
Then again, what do they care? They don't even notice.

Ever prayed a silent one...
Begging with everything inside you...
To be wrong?


Right Honey
xx