Friday, May 14, 2010

Help!

I feel like I'm slacking.

It started out all well and good but next thing I know, one thing went wrong.
Then another...and another.
Two weeks into it and I feel like I'm gonna crash soon.
And I'm scared.

I know the right things to do. I know what I need to stop doing.
I even know how I to do what I should.
But I cant.

Not because I am unable to, but because I've got no drive to do it.
Seriously, I know why I should do the right thing, I've met a lot of scape goats.
But the urge still doesnt come.

Why would anyone see smoke and run towards it?
Why would anyone hear of thieves and leave their doors open?
Why would anyone close their eyes to cross a road?

Cant relate?
Why would I see what's happening and still push blindly ahead?


I need a change, and I need one fast.
'Til then, so help me God

defeated honey
xx