Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Twitterific...or no

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

That's my quote of the day or week... or whatever. I got that from a 'Joke of the day' email.
Blogging twice in a week...for which life?

Anyways, I decided that I'm gonna give up twitter...not close my account, just not sign in except I get a DM that I have to reply and can only do so on twitter.

I came to this decision because I realized that I've become more judgmental than I've ever been and seriously, its not even worth it. So I'm quitting twitter...at least for awhile (which reminds me, I need to call a friend...smh Twitter has replaced my phone calls)
Another inspiration was my devotional this afternoon.

I got this chapter/verse; Ephesians 4:31,32 (That's right, go and get your bibles,if you're not christian, check online bibles...I would check a Qu'ran if you told me to :))

Tell me how I'm thinking in class about who I've become and then I get a scripture telling me pretty much the same thing?

#movingon

Some chics get liver oh...
My calc prof came into class a few minutes early as usual and started scribbling stuff on the board. Of course everyone was still chatting until he started tapping..and then the class became silent. All except this girl who stood in the front row, talking animatedly with her friend. The prof walks over and taps her, but this girl looks at her wrist watch, pauses for a few seconds and says
'Now you can start, it wasn't time yet'
You know the feeling when trouble is about to burst and you're just waiting for it...well that's what the rest of the class was feeling because the class went as silent as...I don't know what.
The prof obviously didn't have her time, all he said was
'Are you judge me?'
which I found funny sha... I get this feeling that Nigerians are the only ones that flinch at 'tabons'..

Oh well, that's what's been happening to me today

Honey
xx