Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pheew...

Don't ask me why I used that title because I honestly don't know. All I know is that's how I felt when I opened my dashboard.

So the boyfriend left town last night, for a month.
Me - I was devastated.
He's one of the few friends I have after living here for over 8 months (I know what you're thinking...Dont say it!). Let me also add that he's my best friend too.

As much as I'm gonna miss him terribly, I think its a good thing..well sort of.
We've become inseparable.
Since most of my friends are either too far away to notice that I don't bug them as much as I used to...or are too busy to notice, I've gotten away with it.
The only one suffering is me.
And I enjoy it too much to care.

I'm sure we'll work that out.
I miss him already though.

Btw I'm in a really good mood and I have a really good feeling about something.
So help me God
#okbye
ps- back on twitter...in and out still...but back anyway

Honey
xx