Friday, October 16, 2009

Untitled...

...This morning, as my teacher droned on in class about goodness knows what, I found myself staring out the window and millions of things passed through my mind.

...The first thing I thought about was what a beautiful day it was. It struck me as ironic because when I left my house earlier it was so cold that I had to wear gloves. I also thought about how deceptive the sky looked. It was so bright and sunny yet the people on the streets where suited up with scarves,jackets, boots and shoved the palms deep into their pockets. smh...at least we can appreciate its beauty even if its hard to be thankful for the temperature

I thought about how I spent my thanksgiving weekend and how it caused friction between a really good friend and I. Its funny how a huge country like Canada, can seem so small when it comes to the way info travels.
Its funny how a whole month of not talking to a friend isnt so bad but a few days of quarrelling with that friend(and not talking) seems terrible.
Its funny how it hurts when a good friend tells you he doesnt care anymore just when you need to hear that he cares.
Its funny how you try to defend yourself and you almost convince yourself, but deep down, you know he has a right to give up on you.
Its funny how you come up with different apologies but none sounds good enough...
Its funny how you think up different scenarios as to how he'll come and apologise for not caring, when you know for real that it aint gonna happen...
at least you have someone up there that can take your BS even if nooneelse is patient enough...

I thought about how close my exams are...
I thought about all my different strategies to studying...I know if I could actually do those things, there's nothing to stop me from doing well...
its funny how you know the right thing to do, and doing it aint so hard...but you dont do it anyway...
Its funny how you see bad things coming, and you can stop it....you try a little, but not hard enough...and you know that you didn't try hard enough....
At least, you know what's right...its never to late to do it..

I thought about how good it felt to be tipsy...I got tipsy for the first time last week...
Knowing what you're doing but not caring...
Talking to people you would never have spoken to in your right state of mind....
Trying to prove to everyone that you're perfectly normal but in actual fact you're frigging happy...about absolutely nothing!
Its funny how you judge so many things until you try them and find out how much fun they are...(I don't plan on doing it again)
....at least I know how it feels, I know not to jugde people about things without trying it out...in other words not to judge...

I thought about my crush on an Asian boy...lol..I swear, this guy lookes like Chuck Bass in gossip girl....this dude is sooooo cute...I'm not even lying...
He told me that he is from Hong Kong, I still don't know where that is. I'll try and check it out today....
Its funny how short crushes last....
Its funny how they end over the silliest things....then again, they usually start over the silliest things...
Its funny how nice it feels to just crush over someone and not get anything in return yet not be bothered by it....
At least, it gives you a break form the stress of school and a relationship...not that I would know how that is..its been so long.....(I'm not complaining)


....I could go on and on about the things that went through my mind in a 50 minute class; how scanty the-guy-sitting-infront-of-me's hair was, how cute my T.A was, how geeky the people in my class are, whether to walk home or take the bus.....very random stuff....but that's just how it is...we aren't always cool...there's a time for random thoughts...you feel me??