Saturday, December 26, 2009

Catching up....

So I've been thinking about how guys turn girls heads when they send them songs.

For example, one bright and beautiful morning, I was chatting with one of my man-friends and he was giving me some of the usual 'I miss you' BS. And then he decided to send me 'Don't let me go' by the Fray. I'll come back to that story later...

Fierce wrote a lovely poem, unfortunately I couldn't comment on it for some wierd reason. I actually got my name on a poem...yay me! ok so it wasnt really my name but still-thank you so much Fierce, it was a fantastic christmas present.

O yeah- I know how to do the link thing now!

So back to my talk. Anyways, since then I got addicted to song and I found myself humming at odd times. I also found myself listening attentively to the song and imagining that he actually meant every word. Wandering if it was actually possible that he did, and almost convincing myself that he loved me and we were meant to be.
Note: I used the word love, yes love...

That's just one song that I got addicted to simply because a boy I liked sent it to me.

My roomate told me about how her fav song became her worst because her old roomate got the song from her boyfriend and wouldnt stop playing it!
....does 'breathless' by Shayne Ward ring any bells? It was the ultimate love song back in the day.

I'll bet the chic had her head in clouds daydreaming of her boyfriend singing the song to her, probably holding her close and whispering the lyrics and blah blah blah...
smh...maybe he meant it, maybe he didnt...

So my question is when guys send songs to chics, what is the motive?
I mean, what are they getting at? I don't want to get a song and then be thinking that I should give the guy a chance, when he's actually just dusting...you feel me?

Meanwhile, I have a new crush!! Not me crushing, this little boy I'm staying with for the christmas is totally crushing on me and I think its soooo adorable! It certainly is refreshing from the male issues I had before the hols started.
It was sealed when I built his race car set for him and played with him...hehe, you would think a 4 year old boy doesn't know a thing about snuggling up to a girl.....
Very different from the truants I stayed with last holiday and not just because this one has a crush on me....ok maybe a little...

Anyways, I've been having a fabulous holiday so far, I hope everyoneelse has too...
Somethingelse was on my mind but I cant remember...o well...watever....

Take care guys, Merry Christmas again!
xx